Tuesday 5 February 2013

... get fitter, eat healthier, drink less, have fun with the kids... DAY 35





Get Fitter

Today saw my first day doing Tabata Training! It was hardcore but pretty awesome! 20 seconds of one exercise followed by 10 seconds rest, repeat for 4 minutes! Sounds ok but ... Squats, burpees, running, press ups and planks and my legs and shoulders are burning this afternoon! One of the trainers at my gym is holding training sessions Tuesday and Thursday mornings for 8 weeks. Just my cup of tea, I loved it ...

Note to self ... Remember fecking heart rate monitor for next Tabata Training Session!

Eat Healthier
  • Protein shake after training.
  • Toast with honey for Brekkie.
  • Croissant with chicken, cottages cheese, avocado and lettuce for lunch.
  • A couple of home made cookies for afternoon tea.
  • Steak, baked potato and corn on the cob for dinner.

Drink Less (Alcohol, More Water)
  • Some wine tonight! It's a public holiday tomorrow so I may treat myself to a wine induced lie in! Besides I'm not loosing weight abstaining a anyway!!!
  • 2 litres of water.

Have Fun With Kids

Archie's fun involve -
  • Eating.
  • Sleeping.
  • Playing.
  • Eating some books and throwing himself around on the cushions and giant caterpillar at the library.

Maisie's fun involved -
  • Swimming lessons (new term, new chums).
  • Pie for lunch.
  • Helping mummy and granny make a curry and cookies.
  • Movie time with mummy and granny.
  • A trip to the library for some new bedtime books.
  • A walk with Mummy and The Hound before bath time.

Maisie's favourite thing today ... Swimming lessons! Correct answer darling! I was expecting it to be movie time!

No comments:

Post a Comment