Thursday 14 February 2013

... get fitter, eat healthier, drink less, have fun with the kids... DAY 43




Get Fitter

Practice full Triathlon tonight! It was as hideous as expected but I did it! I was pretty slow but I've decided to try and not focus on my time and just focus on completion!
  • Swim - its tricky to get in deep enough to swim and it's unhelpful when your goggles steam up! It was quite wavy which didn't help either! I was surprised by the amount of people who had wetsuits on! I will be wearing the same gear from start to finish!
  • Bike - I may have to blame my crapness on my bike! It doesn't seem to matter how fast I move my legs it just trundles along! I'm frightened to push to hard though then I won't be able to run!
  • Run - after the bike it takes a wee while to get the legs moving! I am going to have to grit my teeth though and get on with it though. I may well spew/fall over at the finish!

Eat Healthier

I was really conscious that I had to eat enough to be fit for the triathlon practice tonight!
  • No time for Brekkie ... Bad start!
  • Toast with peanut butter and jam for morning tea and afternoon tea.
  • Left over lentil Dahl for lunch.
  • Chilli for dinner (after Triathlon).

Drink Less

  • Zero alcohol.
  • 2 litres of water.

Have Fun With Kids

Unfortunately work and training today have meant that I have not seen much of the kids!

I tucked them both into bed!

Half day at work tomorrow so we will do something fun in the afternoon.


2 comments:

  1. Oh..I'm jealous but so glad to share in this wonderful feat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating toast with peanut butter and really think we teach our kids so much of their eating habits. Both bad and good. = ) Thanks for linking up at the Come On Get Happy blog hop. I'm connecting with you and looking forward to following along.

    Irish at Dedicated 2 Life

    ReplyDelete