Weigh in day today! Very disappointed to report 0 weight loss!
Best just crack on! Maybe try to have more frequent healthy snacks! I've not eaten a lot, maybe body in starvation mode (HA HA, silly body it's got plenty of blubber to feast on).
- 5.50 am Group Power class. It's been a stand in instructor these last few weeks so it was the first class for me with the regular teacher! Starting to feel my wee (ok big) leggies hurt a wee bit and we did a proper back track for the first time since I've done this class at this gym! YAY! (For those not familiar, Group Power is a copy at version of Les Mills Body Pump).
- Walk/Jog/Sprint round Queen Elizabeth Park with Lovely Hubby, The Cherubs in the double buggy and of course The Hound! Lovely Hubby had the hideous task of pushing The Cherubs up and down the hilly dune tracks! It was pretty hot too! Awesome family workout though! We clocked up 4km! (for some pictures click here)
Calorie Count - 750
- Protein shake with spinach, strawberries, banana and spirulina powder for breakfast.
- Peanut butter and jam on whole meal toast for morning tea! I've always screwed my nose up at this but it would seem its an acquired taste.
- Sandwich with cheese and vegemite and some nut mix for lunch.
- A couple of salt and vinegar rice crackers for lunch.
- Cherry tomato pasta for dinner.
Drink Less (Alcohol, More Water)
- Zero alcohol. Really mustn't give in to temptation, just empty calories bound to keep the weight up!
- 4 litres of water! Lots of exercise and lots of time in the sun so nothing for it but to glug it down!
Have Fun With The Kids
Another day of beautiful weather and no work (back to the grind tomorrow though).
We had fun with jigsaws, we met friends at the outdoor swimming pool for a splash around and a picnic, we had quiet time in the afternoon with some cartoons and story books and to top it all of we had a family walk/jog/sprint (see here).