Monday 20 August 2012

This Weeks Workout #1


This week I'm going to try and do this each day.


Just the beginner section. At the moment anyway!
Instead of jump rope I will run on the spot or do step ups on the back step!
So unmotivated fitness wise at the moment. Feel like we have a newborn in the house again with the hideous broken sleep I'm getting. It's a vicious circle though, because I'm tired I can't be bothered exercising but I know that if I get my finger out I'll get more energy and sleep better ... Raaar!
I also get bored really easy, I'll have a fitness plan set out then get bored with the same thing!
I got this circuit from Pinterest, there are loads like it so my plan is to pick a different one each week to use each week. Variety is the spice of life and all that!
Right here goes I'm gonna go and do my first circuit and order some new protein powder!
Watch this space.....

I got this from Pinterest.com and the picture is originally from Fit Fab Cities Blog.


5 comments:

  1. I'm starting a similar routine this fall. Good luck!

    Candice
    www.lillythroughthevalley.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the mutu system Rufus it's really good. I also do my Pilates & list 5lbs in 4 wks not doing anything but exercise, no diet. Don't do diets!

    Why is he not sleeping? Is it just after his wee illness?

    Let us know how you get on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not just Archie not sleeping, he's been ok, but I've been ill, or kept awake by heavy, HEAVY rain or Maisie wetting bed!
      I was gonna do before and after pics for motivation but not convinced i'll stick to it!

      Good job on your 5lbs! Xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh I like it! That looks even do-able for me :) Thanks for sharing!

    Stopping by from the Exposure 99% weekday hop! Looking forward to more from you :)

    ReplyDelete